Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who May Become a Member?As an association of Ayurvedic schools and colleges, only a school or college may become a member.
- Can Practitioners Become Members?At this time, there is no membership for individual practitioners.
- How is the NCAE Different from NAMA (The National Ayurvedic Medical Association)?The National Council on Ayurvedic Education is an association of schools and colleges. The National Ayurvedic Medical Association is an association of practitioners.
- Will the NCAE be Administering National Board Examinations?Yes.
- Who will write the examinations?The examinations will be written by representatives of the member schools of the NCAE and approved by all member school.
- Is The NCAE a Non-Profit Organization?YES! NCAE is a 501 c-6 Non Profit Organization.